Sunday 8 January 2012

The Ring

Hello again! I know, I've been terrible and not posted in months but I'm back now!

No this post isn't a rip off of a Japanese horror movie, it's about my amzing engagement ring. I think I mentioned a post or two back that I finally got it. I won't go into the details of the horrible heartbreaking experience we went through to get it but just give you a basic low down.

My ring is the Hearts on Fire Transcend Dream Single Halo. I love it! We picked it out together. I told me fiancee that anything he picked would be perfect but he told me that I would have to wear it the rest of my life and he wanted me to have some say. So here it is. Don't be jealous ladies :P Now all I have to do is pick the perfect wedding band to compliment it. There is a matching band but after the hullabaloo getting this I'd prefer going elsewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment