Wednesday 22 February 2012

A little off topic....

I know this blog is supposed to be about wedding stuff but today, I went shopping... I had a great time.

My new colour! Princesses Rule!

Priceline at Indooroopilly is closing down so they had 20% off EVERYTHING in store *JOY* So I got myself a few things including new eyeshadow, mascara (Maxfactor, I heart U!), I stocked up on my Pancake by Maxfactor foundation and finally got a set of make up travel bags.

I love these colours!



The gold is False Lash Effect (AMAZING!)
The black is Lash Extension Effect (Havn't tried it yet)

I found these bad boys today! I was introduced to Burts Bees by my good friend Miss Maddy and I've never looked back. These cleansing wipes remove dirt, oil and make up and contain White Tea Extract. They smell AMAZING!! They also have a proper lid to keep them moist.

Normally I use the More Moisture shampoo and conditioner but today I decided to go in a different direction. I've used the volumising shampoo as well and whoa mama, does it add volume. My hair is pretty much Texas beauty queen big as it is so I really don't need more volume. I'm hoping the Super Shiny works as well as the others and my hair becomes "super shiny".

Enjoy peeps! You should all go out and grab theses products! You will not regret it!

2 comments:

  1. hi beautiful! you have a nice blog, i follow you since now ;)
    visit my blog and follow me too if you want.
    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've checked out your blog too, it's great :)

    ReplyDelete